Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's all part of the job...


It is my understanding that it is perfectly NORMAL for an artist in the final sprint of getting ready for a show (or two in my case) to let a few things go.

Things such as:
  • blogging
  • cooking
  • cleaning
  • reading
  • socializing
  • laundry
  • sleep
  • sanity
  • breathing
(you know, just the small and insignificant things)

I will be the featured artist at Lamplight Art Gallery in Bountiful for the month of October. 
Artist Reception October 8th
6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
(I will post a copy of the e-vite as soon as I get it)

I will also be part of a group show in the Loge Gallery at Pioneer Theater for their holdiay musical
"White Christmas" (More info to come)

I will also be participating in the Bountiful/Davis Art Center Holiday Show (More info to come)

4 comments:

  1. what an exciting thing to be preparing for! all of that other stuff can (and will) wait.

    i love water colors! these turned out really beautiful.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the show(s)! Definitely a busy time to be you, but the paintings look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE a cupcake ... and can't find a good bakery, and I don't bake! Boohoo

    When I went to the store a gallon of milk found its way to my car and refrigerator -- and still no cupcakes.

    Your painting looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete