Saturday, October 9, 2010

About Last Night

Thank you to everyone who came to Lamplight last night!  We had a great turn out and four paintings sold plus a few more are under serious consideration.


These are photos of my work hung in the gallery with beautiful flowers done by one of the other gallery members Scott Durant.  He is seriously talented in the flower department (that is in addition to his fine art talent.)  He always does an arrangement that compliments the art work.


We also had some great food last night.  (photos were taken before the food was put out.)  I made hot artichoke dip, fresh baguettes, killer bean dip, and the original Davis County school lunch peanut butter bar cookies.  Others brought fresh fruit, chips and salsa, cheeses, cookies and a great punch.


I have had a few requests from people not able to attend as to how they can see my work. 


The obvious answer would be my art website, but for now I am not able to put up the new images (Technical difficulties, kind of a long story.  Hopefully I will be up and running again by Tuesday.)

I have also not photographed all of this current body of work.  (working on that too)  So, I will be putting some of the images I do have up on this blog for the time being.

Once again thanks to all the friends, family and kind strangers who came to the gallery last night. 

FYI - The show will be up through November.  If you want to stop by the gallery is open 10-5 Tuesday through Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad I missed this.

    I really wanted to go- I will for sure get there before times up!!

    Such Beautiful stuff :)

    ReplyDelete